Wednesday, May 10, 2017

REVIVAL IN THE STREET: How To Pray For The Revival!

     The Lord spoke to me on May 16, 2014.  Though the Lord spoke to me, this word applies to all who read it.  Learn what the Lord is saying to you.

     "I called you and you have ministered to the homeless. I asked you to give of your finances for the homeless, and you have.  That is a difficult thing to do.  But now I am asking something from my disciples which is hardest to do.  You would surrender to death more easily than you would surrender to this – for in prayer, there is no self-glory.  It does not satisfy the man.  Prayer is meant for the spirit.  Prayer honors God.
     When I ask you to pray, I am asking you to honor Me, says the Lord.  All my disciples have had problems with prayer.
     You must not just pray, but STEP into prayer.
     You don’t go into prayer on your own – I take you there.  I am your Father; my name is Holy.  Step into my Holiness.  I make that possible. 
     My kingdom is coming.  Step into my kingdom – I will take your there to dwell for ever and ever. 
     I will provide for you; do not worry.  Come and bow before Me and pray.  I will minister to you your daily bread.
     Come to Me in prayer and I will cleanse you and forgive you all your sins so that you may know how to forgive others.  I will take you there.
     Come and bow down before Me to glorify my Holy Name and I will deliver you from evil.  When you are in my presence, there is no temptation; but peace, holiness and pure life.
     Why would you not want more of this thing called prayer?  Come into my presence and I will receive you and take you to parts you have not known.  I will teach you.  I will make of you a vessel of Holy Spirit love and power.  In prayer.
     I invite you into my home and ask you to come to my throne, when I call you to prayer.  In prayer, I can speed things up in you.
     There is nothing you can hold on to in this world that matches what I can give you or how I can touch you through prayer.
     The question is not how to pray or when to pray.  The question is why not pray?  Joyfully run to prayer.  Hopefully ask in prayer.  Faithfully seek in prayer.  Come running to spend time with Me, my little children, that we may spend time together and bless each other.
     Bring an empty plate in prayer, and I will fill it heaping full that you may feed the hungry.  Bring a large vessel in prayer that I may fill it with new wine.  Bring a large container in prayer that I may fill it to overflow with oil.
     Why should you not come to prayer?  Do you now have all you need to give to others in need?  Gladly put aside all, so that you may come to the storehouse - to the source of all that is good, and holy and plentiful – abundant blessings.
     Put aside all that you have and run to come at my feet.  Grab me with your heart, soul, mind, strength, hands and arms – and don’t let Me go, says the Lord, until I have recognized you and given you your blessing and your anointing.
     I have given, and I will continue to give you revival, so YOU can get in the street and give revival to others.
     I will give you healing, so you can give healing to others.
     You have seen miracles in your life, so you can give miracles to others.
     I have given you wonders and revelation and teachings, so you may give thusly to others.
     Come, pray at my feet that I may give to you, so you may give plentifully in my name.  I will glorify my Name through those who come and pray to Me, the One and only God, the Everlasting.
     I am calling you to prayer. 
     You have said, "If it is you, Lord, tell me to come.” 
     I now ask you to come.  It is time to step out of the boat.  I will give you to walk on water, so you may lead others to walk on the water, also.
     As often as you bow down in prayer to Me, I will meet you and I will have fellowship with you.  As often as you bow down to Me, I will give to you so you may give to others all that the Father has.
     Go and glorify the Father in the name of the Son, Jesus Christ.
     Bow down to me all night and I will feed you all night so that you may go and feed others."
     
     I give this to you in the name of Jesus.
     
     Well, good night, y'all, and God bless you,                                                                             Jean-Luc

  SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT  POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment